Welcome to Yacht Charters Cancun!
We have 9 year on yacht charters in Cancun. We own the Uniesse yachts here in Cancun, and administrate others directly. Our prices vary depending on how luxurious, big and new is the boat. From $150 USD to $1500 USD per hour.
We have mega yachts charters also. From 75 to 120 footage ones. Mostly Azimut ships. We hire boats in Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal and Tulum. Mainly departing from Cancun and Puerto Aventuras. Holbox is another place where we can take you to.
Luxury Yacht Charters Cancun
To charter a yacht in Cancun you need to know first how much time you would need. To know this, we can tell you here what you need to know:
Places of interest to visit in Cancun by yacht charter
- Playa Norte in Isla Mujeres. Probable the best spot of the island. The best is to park next to the other yachts and chill. Having some beers and swimming around the other vessels is part of the day. Yacht Charters in Cancun will take care of you with beers, water and sodas all the time.
- Snorkeling in: El Meco reef, El Farito reef, MUSA, Cadenas reef, Manchones reef, Garrafon reef, La Amada sunken ship, etc.
- Garrafon. Reach this nice place with crystalline waters after cruising Isla Mujeres. Good for swimming and snorkeling
- Visit a restaurant with dock: there is plenty of delicious and gourmet restaurants along the women island’s coast. Such as: Villas Rolandis (sea food & italian), Marbella (caribbean seafood), Zama (international, it’s more a beach club), Chuk Kay (local sea food), Varadero (cuban sea food, taste the local “Tikinchik fish dish”)
- Sunset cruise by the lagoon. 2 or 3 hours with your couple or friends by the Cancun’s coast line of the hotel zone. Then we drop you off at a luxury restaurant in Cancun. Our customer’s favorites are: Porfirios (gourmet mexican food), Harry’s (international gourmet food), Puerto Madero (argetinian seafood and steak house), Lorencillos (lobster dinners), and much more other.
You can also visit our other yacht rentals in Cancún page.